I’m so happy to be doing this tag! Wow even that was too much of a pun, I’m so sorry lol. So I was nominated to do this tag by Skye and by clicking that you can see her post about it 🙂 Well here I go…
List 5 things that make you happy
List 5 songs that make you happy
List 5 people to do this tag
- Music: Anything that’s music. Literally anything concerning it. Whether it’s singing it, dancing to it, playing it, writing it, listening to it, I love it all. It just brings me so much peace and it lets me escape reality for a while.
- God: No matter what I go through in life, no matter how much it may seem like no one is there for me, God is there. He literally give me so much faith and hope. No matter what I can live knowing for sure that He loves me.
- My best friends: I may get mad at them sometimes for not replying to my texts, but when they do reply it just gives me the best feeling in the world. I feel safe with them and feel like I never have to hide who I am when I’m with them, I can just be me. Plus they tell the best jokes to make me laugh and they’re always always there for me no matter how far.
- Hugs: I mean who doesn’t like a good hug? Hugs are just so personal between two people. Once you hug someone you know that the bond that you both share is so comfortable, things aren’t so awkward anymore. Hugs are like an extra way to say “I love you” or “You’re special to me.” Hugs are so lovely.
- Nature: Nature makes me so happy. It’s just so beautiful, everything in nature is beautiful. From everything flying in the sky to everything growing in the soil. Seeing its’ beauty just makes me so happy. There’s not a day that goes by where I don’t see something beautiful outside.
- Miss Movin’ On by Fifth Harmony: My favorite band 🙂 just love this song so much, not only because it was their very first single. But because it’s so empowering. Whenever I listen to it I feel like I can move on from my past with ease.
- Stitches by Shawn Mendes: I love this song so much, I love the beat of it, and I can play it on guitar. It’s just really relatable and the lyrics are so thought out and I mean who doesn’t love a little Shawn Mendes?
- Stand By You by Rachel Platten: This song is really uplifting. I love the feeling that one person will stand by another through the end of time.
- Stand by Britt Nicole: This song just brings so many memories. The lyrics are really inspirational and uplifting.
- Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato: This song is my ultimate all-time favorite. I’ve loved it since it came out and I still love it. I love the bridge and I love Demi’s voice.
Wow, narrowing it down to 5 was really really hard, but I did it!
- Chloe Lauren
- Radical Mermaid
- Now I’m not putting down a fifth person because there might be someone who’s never been nominated that wants to do this tag. So if you’re one of these people you should really do it, it was really fun. If you’re reading this, I nominate you. If you like this, I nominate you. Even if you glance at it, I nominate you!
So that’s it for this post, it really made me think of all the wonderful things in my life that keep me going.